5 reasons to shop with Love What You Eat
19 November 2020
Whether it's lockdown, pre planning for Christmas or just to have quality food stocked up in your freezer, here's our top 5 reasons to shop with Love What You Eat:
- Orders are dispatched daily during the week so there is no need to worry about booking (and securing) a delivery slot. A member of our team will contact you after your order is placed and let you know when we can deliver your order to you. We aim to deliver within 3 working days.
- Delivered to your door; there is no need to leave your house as we deliver the order straight to your door. Our food is guaranteed to stay frozen for 24 hours outside of the freezer, so we can leave the order in a safe place and you can be assured that the contents will remain frozen.
- High quality food: We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our suppliers, plus our on site butchers and on site fishmongers allows us to control much of our supply chain. Our sustainably caught fish is caught, prepared and frozen in just four hours. We flash freeze the products. This rapid process allows us to seal in the flavours so that you taste no difference when it's cooked. As the products are frozen, it means that they can be safely stored in your freezer for you to use when you need them, reducing food waste.
- 4.9 out of 5 on Feefo: Don't just take our word for it, take a look at over 250 verified reviews rating both our products and our service. Many of our products are also award-winning
- Independent, ethical business: The team behind Love What You Eat has been operating since 1998. The sustainability and ethical nature of our food chain is incredibly important to us, which includes supporting local suppliers and other small, independent businesses to find their way to market. By using Love What You Eat, you are helping to support local, independent businesses to flourish - thank you!